Monday, September 16, 2013

Welcome Kelli Hull






Well, you know it was inevitable. Kelli Hull has been playing along in our TCP Tuesday Challenges for a long time. And, for a very long time I've had my eye on her and her blog, Stamping with a Dream

Kelli's enthusiasm for TCP and her wonderful sense of humor is what made me notice her. Her fun, and unique cards are what sealed the deal. If you missed her cards for the last release, you missed a lot.

Here is a card she created using "Fly High" and our some of our CutUps. Love the bits of sparkle here and there and the glaze that she used for the face and carrot shield. So cute.



Kelli has a way of looking at cards and stamps in a way that I envy. They are clever, sometimes classic, sometimes funky, but always fun. You never know what Kelli will stamp up and I always surprised. And, in a good way.

Like this classic card using our "Lacey Butterfly" and "Words of Love" set. Who would of thought to cut out the butterfly, and sparkle and then replace it? Um. That would be Kelli.

I'm so glad that Kelli is joining the pack. Welcome, Kelli.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin