Saturday, February 02, 2013

Kimberly Gajewski



If you are familiar at all with the art of Kimberly Gajewski, it's no surprise that when a position opened up on the Cat Pack she immediately came to mind. With a wonderful eye and attention to detail, it seems that every time I look at her cards, I discover something new. Her bold style and clean stamping technique, just makes her cards go "BAM". Emeril would be proud. Here are just a couple of her fabulous cards.


I am totally in love with this card she did using our Feeling Cupidy stamp set and I love how she tucked the Cloud Border behind the floating circles. And she didn't have to use pretty Divine Twine for her buttons, but it just adds so much.



She did this card several Christmases ago and I still love it. She used Your Gift. Note the careful cutting out of the ladder and the pretty shading on the tree. And, the fluffy bunny tail. What I love most is her buttons. One, simply threaded, the other with a bow. It just adds so much.


This card, using Quality Time, is so pretty and soft. What a lovely mix of patterns and textures. Just so sweet. I am so looking forward to seeing what Kimberly comes up with next. We are truly lucky to have her join The Cat Pack.


2 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

So happy to see my blogger friend come on board with us here at TCP. Welcome Kimberly!

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Welcome to the team Kimberly. I can't wait to see your creations here on the blog!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin