Sunday, January 08, 2012

Sneaky Peek #6




Day #6
Love Stinks

It's Day #6 of Sneaky Peek Week. Only ONE more peek after this one and this stamp set and all the other stamp sets and dies you've been looking at this week will be available. On Tuesday, January 10, that is.

After I introduced the penguin and his little friend, the fish, in our last collection, I knew I had to bring them back for a little more love. This time we get to meet his lady friend. I wonder who will be happier with their Valentine.


If I had to choose a Valentine, I think I'd pass on the fish. I think I'd choose this pretty Valentine by Julie Masse. With its happy colors and bits of sparkly bling to dress up the Heart Rosette, and the ribbon held by the Anywhere Ribbon Slide on that panel made with the Queen of Hearts CutUps, who wouldn't. It's pretty stinkin' cute.



Or maybe I'd chose this this cute little lolly by Nancy Thomas. After all, just like all of our stamps and dies, it's made in the U.S. Sweet!


Or how about this darling card by Amy Rohl? How awesome is it that she used the egg from the NEW Eggs in a Basket CutUps and the hearts from the Heart Rosette? I think I'M in love.

Want to see more? Then check out Swanky Stamper, Lisa Henke and see how she used "Love Stinks."

When you finish at her blog, head on over to our Forum on SplitcoastStampers and leave a comment on our "In It To Win It!" Thread. You could win the "Love Stinks" stamp set just by leaving a comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love does stink...sometimes, but this cute set doesn't! OMG, they are freakin' adorable!

Jodi Collins said...

OMG...I cannot even WAIT to order this!!! How ADORABLE!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin