Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wendy Bond

When I chose Wendy Bond to be Swanky Stamper, I knew that she was good, but she totally blew me away this week.


Like this card featuring Oh Chute! Her choice of papers and paper piecing are just FAB! Then add the "shadow" she put under the cloud by layering a different color paper. This is one I'm going to have to do myself. And is anyone else in love with her color combo?


And how about the color combo in this card? It's so fresh. And she stamps those tickets like no body's business. ADORE!


And speaking of adore, I adore this card using Bearing Presents. All the layering of paper and diecuts to create a winter scene just takes my breath away. Take a minute or two to really appreciate the detail in this card.

And how about how Wendy used the "throw away" part of the Circus Border? That's a great way to get double use from your CutUps Dies. And something else amazing? She used the megaphone from the Step Right Up set as the lights there in the corner. Then she added the vellum for the lights. I'm telling you, the gal's got mad skills. I love to see an artist just play!

And I am so grateful that she used them to show off our NEW Fall Collection. Thank you, Wendy, and thank you, Maggie for being a part of Sneaky Peek Week!





3 comments:

Steph Herbert said...

Wendy's cards are amazing! I can see why she was your Swanky Stamper! She totally rocked those stamps!:)

Anonymous said...

I think I am blushing a bit! Thanks Alma! I was honoured to be part of you guys just for a little while! Until next time......:)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Wendy's card are awesome! I especially LOVE her card with that sweet bunny and his parachute! Wonderfully done Wendy! :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin