Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I can see clearly now

As some people like to say, "I'm in the throes of it". Right now, it being drawing the Winter Collection. I'm almost done, I just need to set a little type that is worthy of the sentiments that our very own Carole Burrage has written for this collection. And she has got some AWESOME ones!

In the meantime, I'll leave you with a couple of links to some abSOLutely delicious eye candy that The Cat Pack just whipped up for the TCP Tuesday Acetate challenge.

First. Leigh O'Brien. What can I say? The gal can stamp. She can take ANYthing and literally wave her hands around and create magic. Check her post out, you'll see what I mean.

Then, Lori Tecler adds acetate to her card in a really different way. You have to look carefully, though. I missed it on first glance.

Now what can you do with acetate?

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks for popping in to say Hello and leave me a nice comment on my TCP card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin