Saturday, June 11, 2011

Well?


Well how are you doing on this week's challenge? Are you up for more inspiration?

Well I'm ready to give it to you.

Jenny is back in the saddle and showing off a little TCP goodness with this sweet little card. And she make a delightful little brooch to go with. Check it out.

Then head on over to Susan's for her take on this fabric challenge. It's amazing how a little bit of fabric can totally change the look of a card.

Then Jen shows off another way to incorporate fabric into her card. Such a pretty and original look. I'd also like to say that I love how clear and crsip her stamping is. It just goes to show that the more you use your clear stamps the better they stamp.

Jackie stamps up a storm (hey, it's overcast where I live) with her purrectly terrific card. Yes, Jackie had me at "Meow". Be sure to check out that fabric swatch behind Sprinkle. Lovvvves!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin