Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Welcome Lori

If you're familiar with our Picks of the Litter, then you are familiar with a name that keeps popping up! Lori Tecler.

Lori's cards are ones that mix texture and pattern easily, and still maintaina CAS design. Her simple, well designed cards seem effortless. And, because I've tried to duplicate her style, I know that it is anything but effortless.

So rather than mimic her look, I asked her to join The Cat Pack! And I am so lucky that she said "Yes"!


Check out this card that she did for the TCP Tuesday Baby Challenge. LOOK at her coloring and the simple design of this card. Every piece works together. Just magic.

I'm so glad that she is joining us!

If you check out today's post from Lori, she's working her magic again on this week's sketch challenge.

And working their own mojo on the sketch are Amy, whose card makes me long to be 40 again (and named Bart), Jen, whose card makes me think of gazing up into the sky, eating chocolate and Carole whose card just makes me happy, because of who I designed that set for, and the glitz and glam.

It's amazing how many different looks, a good sketch will get. It's all about the artist inside, isn't it?

8 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

SHOUTING OUT A HUUUUUGE "WOOOOHOOOO!" Congratulations, Lori! You picked a good one, Alma!

Laura Pryor said...

Yahoooooooooooooooo, LORI!!! Yayyyyyy!!!! SO WELL DESERVED!!! Lori has the BEST CAS style I've ever seen and she's one cool chick! Congrats, Lori!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Hurray for Lori!

Broni said...

Yay! Lori is so talented! I'm excited for her and for the CP team!!

Jenny said...

Congrats Lori! I think we've joined the BEST DT EVER!!:)Looking forward to stamping 'with' you!

Makalah said...

Congrats Lori!

Honestly though, with her style and regularly playing along, I would have thought she was on already! :)

Carolyn said...

Congrats Lorie! You deserve it.

Homeowner Insurance

Julie said...

Congratulations Lori! You totally deserve this honor!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin