Friday, March 18, 2011

The Cat's Pajamas are Coming! The Cat's Pajamas are Coming!

The Cat's Pajamas are coming to Right At Home Scrapbooking in North Attleboro, Massachusetts! And we are bringing our "stuff" with us!

I will be there, and Kim, from My Favorite Things, too! Next Friday from 12:30- 6:30 we'll be doing a Make and Take that'll be sure to please.

You'll be creating with either Kim or Myself, and you won't know until you arrive who will be your Hostess with the Mostess, but we know you'll be pleased as punch with the project and will have a chance to visit with us both.


Want more good news? Both Companies will be bringing a HEAP of new stamps and dies to spoil you with, but only for a limited time. And that includes your chance to purchase some of our new sets and dies that haven't even been released, yet.


And since we are saving the very best for last, the whole event is FREE! But you will need to call (508-695-9290) or email (r.scrapbooking@verizon.net) the store to reserve your spot, because this kind of fabulousness will fill up fast and I know that the seats are limited! Please include The Cat's Pajamas and My Favorite Things Gifty Girls EVENT in the Subject Line of your email.


Come see us at Right At Home Scrapbooking! 560 Kelley Boulevard, North Attleboro, MA

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I wonder how much this 'free' event would cost me when I add a plane ticket from Alberta?? LOL!! Sounds so awesome..I am green with envy over anyone that gets the opportunity to attent! Have FUN!

Javablustamper said...

Yeah, from Pennsylvania too!! Can't you stop her, while you are on our coast?! Haha! Have an AWESOME time!! I am VERY green too!!


ENJOY LIFE~
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

I can't wait to meet you Alma! I'll be there! I'm oh, so happy! :D

Evette K. said...

would love to come to one of your events but I am in Upstate NY and would have to stay overnight somewhere. Do u do weekend events? u can email me at ekciampo@yahoo.com Thanks.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin