Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sneaky Peek Day 4


Before I show you the Sneaky Peek for today, I officially invite you to our Pajama Party! It's our online release party and it's at our forum on Splitcoast Stampers. It's THE place to view our new release and see what our fabulous Design Team, aka The Cat Pack have come up with. And yes, there is a lot of chatter.


It's Day Four in Sneaky Peek Week and it's another super cute image from Ou Ou Illustration. I tell you, that gal is just knocking things out of the park with her cuteness. Who can resist this sweet little girl with her heart in her hand? Not I. She's the main image in a set called "Merry Wishes" available next Tuesday.

This is a great image to color and the nice thick lines make it paper piecing friendly. Check out what Susan, Ana and Joanne whipped up with this little gal. I think you'll agree they're pretty special.

1 comment:

JessicaK said...

I agree - lots of room to paper piece or color in. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin