Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sneaky Peek #6

We're over the hump, so to speak. And we've got 3 more Sneaky Peeks before the Stamp Sets are available on July 20. Hope you are not getting tired of us. Here is your sixth Sneaky Peek.The idea for this stamp first came to me in Boston a couple of years ago when I was doing a trade show. Kim and I were doing the touristy thing and came across a sweet little tea shop filled with wonderful tea things. So when I was thinking of inspiration for this drawing it all came together. Tea, Boston, penguins, and teacup. Make sense? Well, in my tiny little brain it did. I can just imagine these penguins floating in Boston Harbor saluting the colonists as they dumped tea in the harbor.

Check out Carole, Sony and Joanne for their take on this stamp. Don't forget to leave a comment on their blogs and come to the Pajama Party at Splitcoast Stampers. We'll announce the winner and a couple of sweet surprises

7 comments:

Tammy Nichols said...

Oh my gosh, Alma! These sneaky peaks are so awesome! I love the "vintagey" look of the designs and scripts used in them. I am so excited, can't wait till these are released! How stinkin' cute!

Linda Broom said...

okay...now this is my favorite....so far!!! How adorable! Can't wait to play with it!

joanna said...

Alma..i love you designs. thanks for sharing i can't wait to bring these guys home

Unknown said...

Alma, I love that this is the boston themed set. Perfect!

Crafty Math Chick said...

I LOVE that your idea for this image came during a Bostn trip - my hometown! It is certainly cute. Looking forward to the release party!

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

This is so cute!! Can't wait to see all of these sets!

slbt17 said...

what a cute set!
Sandra

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin