Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sneaky Peek #3


Larry, Darryl and Darryl. Larry, Curly and Moe. The Three Amigos. Trouble.

Whatever you want to call them, they are one of my most favorite characters to draw. They are the bestest of friends. And do everything together. These feisty little guys do whatever they want, whenever they want. And if they want to cry at movies, darn it, they will.
And they are part of a Clearly Swanky set called "Good Friends" available for purchase on July 2oth. Want to see them all done up? Check out Carole, Leigh and Ana for some penguin goodness.

And don't forget to leave a comment on their blogs. You could win this set and the other brand spanking new sets. We'll announce the winner at our Pajama Party on July 19

Check out Julie, multi-time Swanky Stamper, too. She's playing along with us this week.

9 comments:

Linda Broom said...

Love it! Those penguins are just too irresistible!

Crafty Math Chick said...

SO CUTE! Reminds me of me, my husband and a friend of ours (I am the one with the tissue of course...). I might just have to break down and get my first TCP set!!

Kathi said...

Yay. Bring on more penguins!

joanna said...

I love the penguins. It is what draws me to your stamp sets. i want to own all the sets that have penguins which means all of them

thanks for making them come to live!

joanna said...

I love the penguins too!

Chris said...

trouble, definitely trouble.

Linda Nicholson said...

Larry, Darryl, and Darryl will be finding their way to my home very soon! Absolutely adorable Alma!

Linda

Anonymous said...

Gotta love those penguins! Too cute :o)

slbt17 said...

what a great set - everyone accounted for! The eater, the crier ... very good!
Sandra

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin