Tuesday, February 23, 2010

TCP Tuesday



It's Tuesday, so it must be TCP Tuesday. Our most fabulous Hostess with the Mostess is Susan Liles. And she is challenging you to use any of our Springtime stamps.

It can be any one of our stamps, but why not one of the ones from one of our Kitty Kat packs? Or how about one from our "Beans, Bunnies and Peeps, Oh My" set?

Check out this card from Carole Burrage. It's vintage Carole, right down to her wonderful sense of humor.


Did you want to play?

Here are the deets.
1. Each a week one of The Cat’s Pajamas DT members will host a challenge.
2. The challenges will vary {stamp, techinque, color, theme, sketch, etc.}
3. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
4. Post your design to the guestbook on this blog.
5. TCP stamps are not required, but of course, highly encouraged. {Unless it is a challenge calling for a specific stamp}
6. There will be one winner each month. They will be deemed that month’s Swankiest Stamper and get $25 in Cat’s Cash {money to spend on the TCP site!}.
7. Only designs posted to the guestbook will be considered for the Swanky Stamper.
8. The newly crowned Swanky Stamper will be announced on the First of the Month and have his/her winning entry posted on The Cat’s Pajamas website where he/she will reign for the entire month.


2 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Awww... Alma! It made my heart so happy to read your post! I sure do miss you, Sprinkle, & the rest of the Pack. :( Wish we could have gotten together at CHA, but for that meddlesome kid... ;) Anyway, I love ya, Miss Meowy. Thanks for making my day!

Cheri said...

here is my entry. I'm guessing this is how I get to you look at what I did with your challenge since I don't see a Mr Linky and I don't see a guest book????

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin