Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Project of the Month


I don't know about you, but I am always looking for that small special gift that says "I am thinking about you" and "You are so special, you deserve something made from the heart", but I don't want to spend that much.

So when I saw this Sweetie Nugget Card Box, by Cat Packer, Jen del Muro I knew that this was that special something and that it had to be the Project of the Month for December.


On the outside, it is wonderfully packaged gift. Open it up, and it is a thoughtful card for that special one. But even better...


Open it up even further, and it's a thoughtful gift packed full of sweets or money or embellies or whatever you want. Jen's done it up real purty here with chocolate nuggets covered in handstamped labels. Yummo!


Want to make one? Well head on over to the Project of the Month and download and instruction sheet. If you want to make one, you can find the clear boxes on the site, too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin