Thursday, May 28, 2009

Release Day


Woo Hoo! It's Release Day! I thought the day would never come.

We've got 2 NEW sets. ONE is an alphabet! YES! Finally! An alphabet all our own. It's the perfect size to put on a card or a project. It's neither big, nor small. It's just rigggghhhht.
And speaking of just right. We've got a camping set that will knock your socks off. Featuring all new characters (Sprinkle and Poochie turn their nose up at non-air-conditioned air, dontcha know), perfect for card-making or scrapping that Memorial Day camping trip.

And you wanted embellishments. We've got 'em and they go perfectly with these two new sets.

Our buttons are varied in size and number in the package. But, let's just say each holds as many as I could shove in the box. I love touching these buttons and they are hard to part with. Mocha couldn't keep her little paws off them.

Our ribbons are just as special. I put together this collection with the great outdoorsman in mind. Even if you don't camp, they are great for making you look as if you did. You get 1 yard each of each ribbon and a special charm. (charm may vary).

But my favorite new piece is this storage unit. I am always on the hunt for that perfect place to store my clear stamps.
And in this piece I think I've found it. It can hold up to 36 stamp sets that I can flip through easily. It's 10.75" x 5.25" x 7.5".
It has 3 pockets on each side that can load up with markers or scissors, or whatever. It has a small footprint so I can have a couple at the back of my desk without taking up too much room. AND I can take it with me if I want to watch TV and stamp at the same time.
I just love it.

5 comments:

Susan said...

I've been checking and checking waiting for new stamps. What a wonderful surprise this morning to stumble on the new camping set!! LOVE that alpha set, too! Already ordered my kitty kat pack! :o)

Linda Beeson said...

Wow! I am so loving the goodies! I love to see new stamps but to see the other supplies too is so fun.

Carol said...

Great NEW stamp Alma - love the character you giving to each design!!! And I gotta have the buttons and the font after seeing so many cool ideas! And that ribbon is a must with the buttons! --- GREAT RELEASE!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Where have I been? your stamps are sooo cool!! - I'm off to drool in the store!!!

waleska said...

ohhh what a great release!! LOVE everything and the storage is just fantastic (how big is it?) :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin