Thursday, February 12, 2009

She's BAAACK!

About a year ago, I cast my eye upon a wonderful artist who had a surprising sense of color and design. Her designs were clever and she was fearless. And when I met her at CHA, she turned out to be a charismatic youngster who engaged me with her quick wit and fast talk.

So, of course, I asked her to be a member of The Cat Pack. And she didn't disappoint. She constantly amused and produced designs that caught the eye and teased the mind.

And then, she was lured away by the bright lights of the big country. And I was sad. But like a true mother hen, I wished her all the best and pushed her out of the nest to find her way in the world. And waited. And waited. And waited. Cluck, cluck.

And now.... SHE'S BAAAAACK! YAY! Carole Burrage has rejoined The Cat Pack. We are so happy and excited that she has come back. Now I better get to drawing before she decides to leave again.

6 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Never! I'm never leaving again!!! I've learned my lesson, Mother Hen. :) Now get to drawing me something new to play with, Miss Meowy! Two words: MORE SPRINKLE!!!!! ;)

Alice said...

I was really bummed when Carole left the Cat Pack, and now I am really happy that Carole has been welcomed back! I missed her TCP creations while she was working for that farm. :-)

Shannan Teubner said...

YAY! Back where she belongs. :) Don't make me sing...

Anonymous said...

Yippee! So glad you're back, Carole! Can't wait to see all your wonderful creations!

Tracy said...

I'm soooooo excited Carole is back. I was really sad when she left, and now I can say yipee skipee!!! I always enjoyed Carole's inspiration challenges. Glad your back Carole. Don't scare us like that again!!! MWAH!

Leigh OBrien said...

Hip Hip hoooray!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin