Monday, October 27, 2008

Holey Moley Monday

Hi All:

I'm back from the cruise, but still in Florida and have a bunch to share with you. But, first, here are the most fabulous cards from TCP Tuesday when Toni was the Hostess with the Mostess.

Even though it was a great cruise the Royal Caribbean is not Apple friendly, so I was not able to post the wonderful cards from Toni's color challenge. So here they are in all their glory, sharing the stage with the equally wonderful cards from Katie's Stamp Challenge (scroll down)

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Alma, it was such a pleasure to meet you! It is so wonderful to put a face with your name! I had a great time! Sending you hugs!

Jessica said...

I used some TCP Halloween stamps on a gift box I made. Check it out on my blog: http://passion4papercrafts.blogspot.com/2008/10/halloween-treats.html

Thanks,
jessica in kansas

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin