Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Who Me?

No. No. NO! I have not forgotten about you. In fact, I am in the THROWS of creating something wonderful for you.

But, the gals on the TCP Design Team have been getting restless and have been working their TCP magic to bring you some cute things.

For instance, check out Jen del Muro's super cute wall hanger here.


And have you been by the website yet? Tracy Falco's Easter Goodie Treat Bag will astound you. She uses just one sheet of paper and some scraps to create a super fantastic and easy project. Fill it with chocolate eggs and bunnies. YUM!

3 comments:

toners said...

I love this POM :) Soooo cute! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for us, Alma!

Stamp n Sparkle said...

Oh my GOODNESS! This is SO cute!!! Love Zee

Sharon in NE said...

Whatcha making? Tell me...c'mon...what's my little Sprinkles gonna be this time?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin