Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Chili Cheese Dogs, here I come!

I got sooo much done today, and it's not even 1:00 yet. I love when that happens. Finished pricing and creating the labels for the Holiday stamp designs.

Now, as a treat, we are going to get some chili cheese dogs and fries. When we lived in SoCal we could make the trek to Pink's. If the need for chili cheese dogs and fries was bad and we were on a budget, we settled for Weinerschnitzel. Since we moved to SF we have been in dire need of a good fix. So we are going to Nation's. Lacking in the Pink's atmosphere, and Weinerschnitzel pricing structure, but you still get lots and lots of goop on your dog and it's so much closer! Yum! And we are off.

Happy 4th!

2 comments:

toners said...

Alma, I hope you enjoyed your Chili Cheese Dogs and that you and Anthony had a fabulous Fourth!

Karrie Baker said...

oh my, Nations... YUMM!!! I hope you had a piece of Chocolate Cream pie too!! :)

Hope your day was a Great One!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin