Thursday, April 12, 2007

And the winner is......

Matt, on Top Design.

I loved Clarisa's Black and White and Fuchsia loft I could just not see me living there.

The shiny black floor with no rugs just means lots and lots of sweeping and mopping. Not to mention that it would be too cold on my little kitty's tootsies. And I won't even go into what her green bathroom would to to my complexion. I shudder to think..Instead I loved Matt's aubergine bathroom. Very glam and morning-riser friendly. I love the thought of taking a shower while looking out on a beautiful skyline. With the blinds in place there would be no peepers.


This hall gallery is something I've always wanted to showcase my art and was delighted to see the idea here.
And I dig Matt's kitchen. Very chic AND practical. Marble tiles on the walls for easy clean up and stainless counters for food prep. LOVE it.

Matt also featured a curtain to section off the bedroom from the living area. The curtain could be pulled back to view the skyline from bed. Very romantic.
So while I loved Clarisa's bold style, Matt's was practical and well thought out, and chic all at the same time. Clarissa's room shouted at me, and Matt's tapped me on the shoulder and whispered in my ear. I'd move in in a hot second.

Matt: Top Designer!

1 comment:

toners said...

I wasn't so keen on Top Design at the start, but the last 5 or 6 weeks were great. I really like Matt and I'm sure he's going to be a huge success!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin