Friday, February 09, 2007

I'm woikin' ovah hea!

Yeah, yeah, I know. Bad blogger. STILL getting ready for the San Mateo Convention! So little to do, so much time to do it. Wait. Stop. Reverse that.

I spent all day traveling yesterday after I dropped Mocha off at the vet for her teeth cleaning at 9:30. I was hoping to make a quick trip to Sacramento to pick up some store fixtures and finally meet Stephanie and Kelly at The Paper Garden Boutique.

And, of course, I got lost. And it was raining. So an hour and a half jaunt took 3 hours! But let me tell you, meeting Stephanie and Kelly at The Paper Garden Boutique was worth it. What a cuuuute shop. So fresh and fun. And they are soooo nice. I really must learn to bring my camera with me because if anything was worth taking a picture of it was this shop.

I couldn't stay long, but it was a good thing I left when I did because with all the rain and the accidents on the road. I finally got back into the city at 6:00! That's just crazy, I think. Oh well, now I'm just hunkered in , ready to make more stamps.

1 comment:

toners said...

Wow, Alma, that sounds like a very long day in traffic....I remember trips like that when we lived in the Bay Area!

I'd love to see pics of the Paper Garden Boutique! Sounds like a lot of fun...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin