Sunday, October 08, 2006

It's Showtime!

Well it's official.

After many days of tapping my toe and pacing back and forth, this yellow postcard made its way into my mail slot.

Hold onto your hats!
The Cat's Pajamas is going to convention! Wheeee!

So many important things to think about between now and February. Everything from what type of tablecloths to get to how do I get them fireproofed. What type of displays to have to what sort of products I should sell to compliment the stamps. Eek! And there is that Holiday that is smack dab in the middle of now and February to contend with. Better start making some stamps now....

3 comments:

toners said...

Yay Alma! Great news!

jess said...

good for you!! how exciting is that? i wish it was closer to me, i would SOOOO be there! i know you'll do great!

justjohanna said...

hooray!! you have to fireproof your tablecloths???

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin