Monday, August 07, 2006

Party Time!

Whew! I'm ready to celebrate! The designing part of Fall collection is done. I'm not sure if I should be calling it a Fall collection since I called the Halloween/Holiday designs, Fall/Winter collections. It's comprised of "Get Well", "Pirate" and "Knitting" images, and they are FUN! So maybe I should be calling it the "Get Well/Pirate/Knitting Collection".

In addition to the regular gang of Sprinkle and Poochie I've also done a couple of little boys. Twins, I think. I drew them in the retro style as well. I just have to come up with a couple of names.... Harry and Ronald? Simon and Sydney? Any suggestions?


I'll give you a sneak peek once I send the images off to the copyright office.

Tomorrow, it's all about sizing the stamps and then it's off to the engraver! Yay! And in a month or so...stamps!


UPDATE

Well I thought I was through. Until this morning, that is. Then I realized that I needed to squeeze in one more design...

1 comment:

justjohanna said...

yay! more more more! it's hard to stop those pesky ideas from materializing. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin