Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Stampin' at Eva's



Shhh! This Thursday I'm going to be at StampinEj in Costa Mesa. Teaching. Shhhh! I don't really like teaching, but I like meeting new people—especially new stampers. I'll be trying out a new teaching system that will hopefully make it more enjoyable. Plus, Eva, the owner, is a sweetie.



I'll be doing these 3 quick, fun cards for Christmas. Cute, no? These are simple and fast to do, but the prep work has been murder. I started prepping 2 days ago and I'm still prepping. We'll be using the new fall and winter stamps that are only available at your local stamp store. You'll be able to get them on the Cat's Pajamas website on July 18th. It was the 12th, but you know how it is.



While I'm down in SoCal I'm going to be at the Carson Convention. Working at the American Art Stamp booth on Saturday and SHOPPING on Sunday.
Whheeeee!

4 comments:

Mintykins said...

Oh, those are cool!

toners said...

Hi Alma, your new blog is great! It's fun to keep up with what you're up to :)

Toni

Unknown said...

Love what you've done here! The colors are fabu!

justjohanna said...

So glad you are blogging. Love the Christmas cards. I'm starting to get into Christmas this summer - feels like I've been thinking about it for months. So when it actually arrives, I'll be completely prepared, right?? :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin